Latest RSS News

Latest RSS News

Friday, June 28, 2013

Time Well Spent





It is hard to believe that I have reached another milestone in my education so quickly. Just 20 months ago it seemed such a far time away. I have learned so many things that it is challenging to define just three.

Leadership is built from motivation and success of individuals and teams. While a single individual might inspire others to lead, true leadership takes teamwork and collaboration. It is imperative to be a risk-taker and be innovative in your thinking. To make change happen for the betterment of others, one must be willing to go through the process, from brainstorming to resolution possibilities. It takes time to create change and witness success. 

A long-term goal of mine is to visit other states and countries to witness and study the issues and trends that make up early childhood, globally.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for traveling with me on this journey. Without your support, knowledge, and challenges, I would not be the person I am today. Thank you, and I wish you all the best. I leave you with this you tube clip to inspire you in your next adventure towards leadership and success, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj86lE2tpP0.

I would love to stay in touch with all of you. You can reach me at daisy.girl36@hotmail.com.






1 comment:

  1. Becky,
    As we cross the finish line, I say Thank You for your insight and perspectives throughout this course!
    I love the video - it is amazing!
    :)

    ReplyDelete